Perfect for private and corporate events alike, as their preferred audio visual supplier we get to spend more time than most at one of Liverpool’s most iconic event venues, The Venue at The Royal Liver Building. Here are 5 reasons that we love working there.
1. The view. Whether watching through the window or sipping a drink on the balcony the panoramic view of The Mersey has to be one of the best in Liverpool.
2. It’s bright, it’s white, the ceilings are high and the plasterwork is beautiful. This space provides the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, fashion show or photo shoot but is equally adaptable for an awards ceremony or conference.
3. The venue’s in-house events team are some of the most helpful we’ve had the pleasure to work with. They have set out to build a strong reputation based on the quality of what they do. We have found. We have to agree, they’re doing a great job.
4. We have the opportunity to be super-creative with lighting and staging designs with some of The Venue at The Royal Liver Building’s fab clients. Ensuring everything is crisp and white from the speakers to the stage makes a welcome change from the requests from most of our clients in other venues to make everything black!
5. The Bridal Room – a place for the Bride and Groom to retreat, freshen up or have a change of dress. There’s nothing more to say.
If you’re planning any type of event in Liverpool, we strongly recommend you give Karen at The Venue at The Royal Liver Building a call on 0151 559 1950